Full name: Blair Cornelia Waldorf
She is the main character from the Gossip Girl book series and television show. She is a privileged young woman born to high society on Manhattan's Upper East Side. She's rich, fabulous, social, smart, looks amazing in anything she wears, and always gets what she wants.
She is a student at the Constance Billard School for Girls, a small, elite, all-girls school located at 93rd and Madison Avenue,She is described to be 5'4" and slender, with beautiful blue eyes and long brunette hair.
Blair is also a hopeless romantic who idolizes Audrey Hepburn, classic movies and upscale traditions, but whose sensitive side often clashes with her tendency to be bitchy and controlling.Blair Waldorf is vain, though her friendship with Serena van der Woodsen causes her to be insecure at times. Perhaps as a result, she has become known as Queen B - using her charm, money and social clout to win people over.
I soooo like her because I see myself in her. I can relate to her fears and insecurities. I so love her “mean” side. We are both perfectionist and I can be so mean at times too. I so love the way they dress. I’d probably be like her 100% if I am that rich... Thanks for my simple life! ;)
Here are my favorite lines of Blair:
“You know, I always knew you were a whore. But I never knew you were a liar.” -- Blair Waldorf
SERENA: "Blair, I don't understand. I thought we were good."BLAIR: "We were. Until I found out you had sex with my boyfriend."
-- Serena van der Woodsen
-- Blair Waldorf
"If you wanna be part of this world, people will talk. Eventually. You need to decide if all this is worth it."
– Blair Waldorf
"Fashion knows not of comfort. All that matters is the face you show the world."
--Blair Waldorf
"Dear Serena,
My world is falling apart and you're the only one that would understand. My father left my mother for a 31 year old model, a male model. I feel like screaming because I don't have anyone to talk to. You're gone, my dad's gone, Nate's acting weird. Where are you? Why don't you call? Why did you leave without saying goodbye, you're suppose to be my best friend, I miss you so much.
Love,
Blair"
"Nothing I can do to you is as bad as what you did to me, but don't think that will stop me from trying."-- Blair Waldorf
"Don't bother saying anything. I wouldn't believe you anyway. "-- Blair Waldorf
"When you get a boyfriend, you become the best friend. And the best friend becomes a second best friend. That's just how it has to be if it's ever gonna work." -- Blair Waldorf
"Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."-- Blair Waldorf
"I love you Nate, Always Have and Always Will..."-- Blair Waldorf
***************************************
"SERENA: "Blair, wait. Why are you so mad?"
BLAIR: "Why am I mad? You mean, why aren't I furious?! I can't believe for one second I thought that it would be different this time."
SERENA: "You thought what would be different?"
BLAIR: "You couldn't deal with the spotlight shining on me for once, could you?"
SERENA: "What are you talking about? I was told that we were doing this together. What, did you not get my message?"
BLAIR: "What about this morning then? When you glanced at the call sheet, did you see my name on it? When I wasn't in hair and make-up, didn't that seem strange? When the dressing room only had your name on it, what, did you think they just forgot?"
SERENA: "I was told that you were running late, and they asked me to do some test shots first. Blair, they told me you wanted me here."
BLAIR: "And you believed them?"
SERENA: "Look, Blair, I encouraged you to do this. Why would I try to steal something from you that I pushed you to do?"
BLAIR: "Because you take everything from me! Nate, my mom!"
SERENA: "Blair!"
BLAIR: "You can't even help it. It's who you are. I just thought that maybe this time it would be different. I should have known I'd be wrong.""
How to be like Blair Waldorf ?
Visit http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Like-Blair-Waldorf
^^
9.06.2008
who.is.blair.waldorf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living God's Word
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. ~Psalm 84:11
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. ~Psalm 27:4, 8
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. ~ JOHN 15:4
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. ~Psalm 27:4, 8
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. ~ JOHN 15:4


No comments:
Post a Comment