Just last week, we found out that our account (IP RELAY) will be closing this August. We were actually hoping that it will be extended or renewed because there were new trainees for the account. I had a lot of plans. My son will go to school next year and I plan to study CISCO this coming October.
It is stressful because it's hard to find another job like IP RELAY. The job is very easy and the pay is really good. Most of us have families... plans... dreams.
I remember, it was just last saturday when I was very confused. I am not worried, I am confused. I didn't know what road to take. There are of jobs waiting out there for me. It's also not easy to leave your friends. It's never easy to adjust and adapt in a new environment. We're all back to zero.
So, I prayed hard. I tried to think of ways the best that I can. I can't waste my time worrying about it. I have to accept it and do what I have to do. I prayed hard. I surrendered everything to God. I just put in mind that whatever is happening right now has a reason. I am in good hands. If I can't trust myself or the situation, I can always TRUST God, that way I know I will never be disappointed.

As a Christian, accepting challenges should be the foundation of my life experiences and something I should do with confidence. Sometimes, it's just hard to be confident. I don't know if I can surpass this but, I know, I am in good hands...
It is stressful because it's hard to find another job like IP RELAY. The job is very easy and the pay is really good. Most of us have families... plans... dreams.
I remember, it was just last saturday when I was very confused. I am not worried, I am confused. I didn't know what road to take. There are of jobs waiting out there for me. It's also not easy to leave your friends. It's never easy to adjust and adapt in a new environment. We're all back to zero.
So, I prayed hard. I tried to think of ways the best that I can. I can't waste my time worrying about it. I have to accept it and do what I have to do. I prayed hard. I surrendered everything to God. I just put in mind that whatever is happening right now has a reason. I am in good hands. If I can't trust myself or the situation, I can always TRUST God, that way I know I will never be disappointed.

As a Christian, accepting challenges should be the foundation of my life experiences and something I should do with confidence. Sometimes, it's just hard to be confident. I don't know if I can surpass this but, I know, I am in good hands...
I trust my Father...
...and I am hoping that I still have Julie.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I, will give you rest..."


No comments:
Post a Comment