I am a complete failure.
I am sorry if I always disappoint you. You once told me, I am a work in progress. Why do I feel like nothing is making sense? I am distressed about what’s happening to my faith right now. I am disoriented. I feel defenseless.

Just like a child who wants to run away from home.
I want to run away… again.
I am a failure.
In spite of your warnings, I never thought that it will be this hard.
Help me. This is the only time that I’ll say, I NEED YOU. I value your patience. I am in my weakest point again. I don’t know what to do. I am tired of begging for pardon. I am ashamed of myself. I feel like I am not worthy to receive Him anymore. How long will I be like this?
I am a complete failure.
I am so sorry.
“Father, I need you. Give me the PATIENCE and WISDOM to overcome this struggle. I am sorry if I always upset you. I am sorry if I always give you headaches. You know me. You know what’s in my heart. You know what I want. You are just. Why do I have to encounter this? You permit such, right?
If I question your love, it is simply because I am starting to lose hope. Sometimes, I just don’t understand your ways. I am sorry if until now I am still a failure. You know I do not want life without you. Why such tests?
I surrender. You are far way BIGGER than my struggles. I surrender. I am too weak to defeat this. ..”
I am sorry if I always disappoint you. You once told me, I am a work in progress. Why do I feel like nothing is making sense? I am distressed about what’s happening to my faith right now. I am disoriented. I feel defenseless.

Just like a child who wants to run away from home.
I want to run away… again.
I am a failure.
In spite of your warnings, I never thought that it will be this hard.
Help me. This is the only time that I’ll say, I NEED YOU. I value your patience. I am in my weakest point again. I don’t know what to do. I am tired of begging for pardon. I am ashamed of myself. I feel like I am not worthy to receive Him anymore. How long will I be like this?
I am a complete failure.
I am so sorry.
“Father, I need you. Give me the PATIENCE and WISDOM to overcome this struggle. I am sorry if I always upset you. I am sorry if I always give you headaches. You know me. You know what’s in my heart. You know what I want. You are just. Why do I have to encounter this? You permit such, right?
If I question your love, it is simply because I am starting to lose hope. Sometimes, I just don’t understand your ways. I am sorry if until now I am still a failure. You know I do not want life without you. Why such tests?
I surrender. You are far way BIGGER than my struggles. I surrender. I am too weak to defeat this. ..”


No comments:
Post a Comment