5.24.2008

jesus.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Who can miss an event like this?! I had sooooooooo much fun and I've learned a lot. Sabi nga nila, "The Day That Will Last a Lifetime". It was 100x fulfilling than pyrolympics!

Things I've learned today:
1. I will never be intimated anymore or be hesitant to share the word of God.
2. Living life to the FULL means living life with JESUS. ----------------------- J E S U S period. He is ALL YOU NEED!
3. NO AIR, no life. NO JESUS, no life. HE IS LIFE. If you have to have a life then put Jesus in your life!
4. Maintain your good relationship with Jesus. Glorify him every single day.

John 14:21 “Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”

No comments:

Living God's Word

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. ~Psalm 84:11

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. ~Psalm 27:4, 8

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. ~ JOHN 15:4