Day 5: "God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out."
Life is a test and a trust.
What is your life?
I see my life as a battle. You take part into combats every now and then. You win, you survive. It is full of cargos. I whine. I have a lot of grievances about life. Given that I view it like that, I was unmindful that how I picture life "affects" me. My pessimistic sentiment towards things was caused by wrong convictions.
I am a person who's afraid to take risks. I just hate to accept the fact that the only constant thing here on earth is change. I want terrible things to vanish or change, not good things.
Life on earth is a test. I am under supervision. I am always being tested. He watches me 24/7. He has his eyes on me. He watches my reactions to problems. He continuously watches my response to every situation, good or bad. In the book, it states there that, we are being tested by major changes, delayed promises, unanswered prayers or undeserved criticism. So true. In a very short span of time, I've been assessed in all angles.
When you finally understand that life is a test, you will start to look at your problems as invocations. You will start to be very responsive even with the smallest occurrence in your life. You will start to value life, and you will see things in a different way. Every day is a significant day. Every difficulty turns to be a blessing.
Life on earth is a trust. God owns everything. He provided everything we possess. I owe everything to him, including my life and the life of my son. Hence, I have to take the best care of it. God tests us also to see how trustworthy we are. He also watches how we deal with our finances. He expects a lot from those who have been given much. Everything has a purpose.
He wants me to be responsible.
My conclusion;
"I am a wonderful person; therefore, my life is wonderful!"
Faith in God = Positive Thinking ^^
Psalm 23
"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love
will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
5.20.2008
life.on.earth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living God's Word
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. ~Psalm 84:11
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. ~Psalm 27:4, 8
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. ~ JOHN 15:4
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. ~Psalm 27:4, 8
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. ~ JOHN 15:4


No comments:
Post a Comment